Barque: Thomas Moore Network

Visit Barque: Thomas Moore at http://barque.blogspot.com

New (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Popularity of positive psychology

I’m interested in “positive psychology” and how this approach seems to pervade the discipline. Barbara Ehrenreich has written a book, Brigh…

Started by Barque

9 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by maureen griffin

The Soul of Commuter Marriage

Recently, I dipped into Soul Mates for the first part of The Magic and Alchemy of Marriage (Ch. 3), where Thomas mentions a friend who live…

Started by Rob

6 Mar 28, 2009
Reply by Rob

Dark Eros

After reading Care of the Soul, Soulmates, and the re-enchantment of everyday life (in Dutch) I have just now started to read Dark Eros (in…

Started by Ariëlle

5 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Barque

Being, Soul, Body, Spirit, Self, Mind and Imagination

Hello, I wanted to write about a recent experience i had and welcome any thoughts, reflection and feedback. i spent last Friday through Su…

Started by Waking

8 Jan 28, 2009
Reply by Barque

A new generation of Evangelicals?

If, like me, you associate Evangelic Christianity with intolerance and dogma, this brief interview with a very influential member of the Ev…

Started by Rob

3 Dec 25, 2008
Reply by David Higg

Poetry, Imagination, and Living the Questions

namaste, I'm starting this thread with an intent of inspiring dialog in the realms of imagination, questions of soul and the poetry of life…

Started by Waking

5 Dec 11, 2008
Reply by Waking

Thomas Moore, Barack Obama, and John McCain

Dear Barque members, Given our sincere fondness for Tom's work, the importance of this Presidential election, and the differences between t…

Started by RussellSD

17 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Rob

James Hillman forum

Hi all, just thought I'd extend an invitation to the James Hillman forum, as JH was/is Thomas Moore's guru and they share the same love of…

Started by Ganymede

0 Nov 15, 2008

Jungian Therapists

I would like some guidance about where to look for Jungian Therapists in the mode of Thomas Moore. Is there an on-line registry? I am in Ma…

Started by Richard

2 Jul 7, 2008
Reply by Laura

From a Life at Work - The difference between feeling something deeply vs.feeling it strongly

I'm intrigued by this idea which distinguishes feelings something deeply vs. feeling strongly. I'm wondering if feeling deeply might be a w…

Started by Paul Dunion

2 Jun 15, 2008
Reply by Paul Dunion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Barque.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service