Barque: Thomas Moore Network

Visit Barque: Thomas Moore at http://barque.blogspot.com

I think the Barque: Thomas Moore blog is now two years old! Kind of strange that it started up on April Fools Day (the same day "Breaker" Morant joined the army as it happens) but the irony still seems appropriate. After two years of operation, this blog is probably the richest treasure-trove of information on Thomas Moore available anywhere. And it will become even more so during its third year! Let's hope that more people recognize the value of Deborah's indefatigable work over the next year! And let's also hope that the new forum takes off too. In any case, congratulations and thank you again for your untiring work on this!

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Dr. Nicholls,
Thank you for your kind words about Barque: Thomas Moore. I hope we can develop this forum over the next year with people who want to discuss Moore's work, and that all will feel comfortable enough to talk about his new book when it's released in December. Articles in the media suggest he had successful engagements in Jackson, Michigan and Ottawa, Ontario. I encourage all to attend his 2007 summer session at Cape Cod.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Barque.   Powered by

Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service